Monday, December 23, 2013

My How Time Has Flown

SweetPea is a joyful child who is full of life, love and energy.  She has grown so much in five years.  I am blessed to be here mom.  Amazed at all that she has accomplished and adapted to over the years.  Intrigued with what is to come.

All things from education, to common sense, to rationale thinking to extracurricular activities, she marvels at them all.

She gets more beautiful every day and taller, btw.

A true diva in the making, she likes to be clean and needs to have things a certain way.

This is a great Christmas as she can understand and appreciate the true meaning of Christmas - Christ's Birth.  She knows that Mommy buys the presents, wraps them and puts them under the tree.  I have explained that Santa and company are like cartoons that come on TV and are not real.  She gets it.  I think as long as the gifts are there she is OK with everything else.  I also have said that her old toys must be cleaned, sanitized and given to less fortunate children so they can have Christmas presents just as she does.

The joy of a child and her innocence. Father God I thank you for entrusting her life to me.  I shall not fail.  Train up a child in the way they should go and when they are old they shall not depart from it.  Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment